If you’re reading this post, then you already know that drinking enough water is an important component to maintaining a healthy lifestyle. BUT, it may surprise you to learn that when you drink water is almost equally important. This is especially true for those of us who aren’t disciplined enough to consistently drink water at regular intervals throughout the day.
- You're supposed to drink six to eight glasses of water every day.
- If you've lost count, there is an easy skin test you can do to determine if you're hydrated.
- Pinch the skin on the back of your hand for a few seconds.
- If the skin immediately returns to normal, you're fine. If it doesn't, you need to drink some water.
It's easy to forget to drink enough water, but now that summer is approaching, it's especially important that we...
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.